Bramble Earrings - various colours
With it's branch like detailing, this is our take on a Bramble. It's no cocktail but find the recipe below to make a your own drinkable version at home.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce creme de mure
- Garnish: lemon half-wheel
- Garnish: fresh blackberry
- Add the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Fine-strain into an Old Fashioned glass over crushed ice.
- Slowly pour the creme de mure over the top of the drink
- Garnish with a lemon half-wheel and a fresh blackberry.
We digress, our earrings are available in Sapphire, Honeydew, Coral or Orchid.
- Stainless steel hook
- Bramble measures 8cm
Enamel, acrylic, & brass.